YES! Work Experience UK Programme is designed to combine English learning with an optional paid work experience in a UK hospitality business.
YES! students will study English in one of our partner English schools in the UK, accredited by the British Council, or online, and have the opportunity to choose the free and optional work & travel in the UK.
Combining the two parts of the Programme, students will:
- Improve their English language skills both during the English Course and with the natives;
- Develop their professional knowledge;
- Add hands on work experience in the UK to their CV;
- Add a rich cultural experience to their lifes;
- And also support their stay in the UK, as they will be entitled to the UK National Minimum Wage, as well as accommodation which will be provided by your host company during the work experience.
To support YES! students we provide a 24-hour emergency mobile telephone contact with a Welfare Officer based in London. There are no fees for finding the work placement.